Monday, February 2, 2009

Big Girl

Phoebe is always saying "I a big girl". Or she tells us things she'll do when she's a big girl. Her favorite being "When I a big girl, I ride the bus" (Oh, just kill me the day that happens!). But, she is getting so big! She wears panties all the time now and is completely potty trained (except for sleeping). When she uses the potty I still clap and tell her good job, etc. Now when she goes she smiles and says "That make Mommy happy". She is looking older too(I think it's the bangs), and doing big girl things all the time.



Yesterday we watched the first half of the Super Bowl at Mom and Dad's. Uncle Ed gave Phoebe her first orange pop to drink. She smacked and licked her lips like she had never tasted anything better. I asked her where she got the drink and she giggled and said "Ed".



We are back to a normal week this week. The snow and ice are melting and the kids went back to school this morning for the first day in a week. Not much complaining, so that was good. None of us wanted to get up early this morning. Phoebe even went back to sleep in the chair. Even a big girl needs her rest!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute! Congrats on the potty training! I'm jealous :-P

I really like the bangs. A lot. Maybe her adventure with the scissors was a blessing in disguise?

Dayna said...

Cute pics! I'm jealous of the potty thing too, keep up the good work! :)

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I think she knew the bangs would really make her sparkle. They are so cute. And she is just stunningly cute. And I can't believe she is in panties?!? Brody actually likes his diapers. He'll never get PT'ed.

Miss Lisa said...

Oh she is a big girl! Can't believe the SFs are growing up!