Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Groundhog Day confusion

Yesterday I was telling Owen about Groundhog's Day. I told him that if the groundhog came out and saw his shadow he'd be scared and say "Oh no!" and run back in his hole. I told him if he didn't see his shadow he'd say "Oh, happy day, happy day" and he'd run around. Then Owen said, "So the groundhog talks?".

I also told him he'd probably make a groundhog craft at school. He said he hated crafts. I asked him why and he said he hated cutting and glueing.

So, this morning we were talking about Groundhog's Day again and Owen said, "Well, I know the beaver saw his shadow".





zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Free Myspace Comments

2 comments:

SaRaH said...

Wait... so does the groundhog talk, or not?

hee hee, my word verification is demensa. That's my not so high IQ group that I belong to.

Dawn said...

Owen is sooo funny!! Love it!