Thursday, February 19, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

Here are some things I really like these days.

Aussie Opposites Attract hair spray. Love it. Love the smell and how it holds but is still soft.




Avon ideal shade cream-to-powder foundation. I've tried other kinds that are much more expensive but always go back to this. It's the best.




Banana Nut Cheerios. Oh my. I bought these for the kids but I totally love these (the kids do too). They taste just like banana bread, or a banana nut muffin. I wish they made them in a bigger box.




I love all Life is Good stuff. Especially their crusher tees. SO soft and comfy, plus I love all their little sayings. This one shows a house with a family eating at home around the table, and it says "Value Meal". I also love their motto, "Do what you like. Like what you do." Their pajama pants are great too, and their kid things.




I have way too many Vera Bradley purses, but I love them. This new one from their Spring line is my new fav. Danny got it for me for Valentine's Day. It's called Lisa B and it's in Purple Punch. Love it!



I don't usually like perfume, but I do like this Pure Grace from Philosophy. It's not strong, just has a subtle clean smell that I like.



Top Chef! This show makes me love Wednesday nights. Bravo tv makes me happy.



Finally, Nothern Nights flannel sheets. Makes me love sleep even more.

3 comments:

Tiff said...

I can't wait to try that cereal! I love me some Aussie products too! :)

Miss Lisa said...

Oh that cereal sounds yummy!
I love Top Chef too :)

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I saw that cereal and wondered if it was good. Now I will try it. And my word verification is snofing, which just made me giggle.