Sunday, February 15, 2009

Catching up!

We lost our electricity, and water, (again) in a wind storm on Wednesday and just got it back yesterday (Saturday). I immediately started doing dishes, laundry, sweeping, and cleaning up. I was so happy to be able to do my chores.

Last week was very busy and we had to keep going, electricity or not. The little ones are finally well. I helped at school a few days, and Chloe's All County Choir concert was great on Thursday evening. I got my hair cut, we celebrated Valentine's Day with parties at school and some presents and treats at home. Phoebe wished us all "Happy Valentine's".

Here are some pictures of the week.




1 comment:

Dawn said...

Looks like you have had some fun times this week despite the lack of utilities! Sorry you lost it again!! ugh!! I hope you have a great week!