Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blame the sister

I know I've been blogging a lot, but I will forget things if I don't post them when I think of it.

Our computer is in a little room off from our kitchen. As I sat here on the computer, I heard the refrigerator door open. I said "Who is in the fridge?". Owen's voice said "Phoebe!".

He also just brought me a game piece we'd been looking for. He was smiling and proud that he found it. I asked where it was and he said "Under my bed. Phoebe put it there."

2 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I totally got blamed for EVERYthing by my 5 siblings. Poor Phoebe. Soon she will realize she should just do all the bad stuff, cause she's gonna get blamed anyway...:-)

Cindy said...

Heh, I remember blaming my little bro for everything when I was that age too. And my parents always believed me too, haha! We can laugh about it now.