Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sick update and I swear I'm done!

Are you tired of hearing about my sick kids yet? Last post about it, promise. I had to go pick up Owen from school today because his ears were hurting. He acts himself at home though. Yesterday when Phoebe got her blood taken and was so good, the nurse bragged about how brave she was. He kept saying "And she's only 2!". Then when we came home he asked me if they were keeping her blood.

Phoebe is much better today. She did take her iron better too. However, she had terrible diarrhea once, and it was red and I temporarily freaked out (thinking it was blood). Then I remembered the iron could do that. Hopefully the diarrhea is from the antibiotic and not the iron that she has to continue taking for awhile.

On the lovely subject of diarrhea, I'll stop now. (I think diarrhea is the hardest word to spell! And isn't it amazing how much we discuss poop when we have little children?)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Heh yeah poop is a regular topic of discussion around here too.
Poor kids. I'm sorry they're so sick. I hope they get well soon. Do take care of yourself as well. I know it's hard not to wear yourself out when you're so busy taking care of sick kids.