Sunday, February 8, 2009

She doesn't have one

This morning in bed Owen was petting Molly. She said she had a cute chin. And a cute belly. But he said she didn't have a belly button. Now, I had never thought of that once in my whole life. Leave it up to Owen to think of that.

Owen and Phoebe are still sick but on the mend, I guess. Owen is awake each night from about 3:00 on. The last two nights his ear has been bothering him and he's much more congested than he was. He still coughs. Phoebe still has a terrible cough and her voice is hoarse, and her breathing is heavy from all the head congestion. They play though and I hope will be better soon.

Chloe stayed the night with Mom and Dad last night. She is well so far. She got all As on her report card last week. She has a very hard teacher this year for 5th grade, so all As was quite an accomplishment. Owen did great on his too. They don't give letter grades in Kindergarten, but the teacher evaluates them individually on many things.

I'm off to let Molly, without the belly button, back in the house.

1 comment:

SaRaH said...

Leave it to Owen! I had to go look it up as I had never given thought to the bellybuttons of puppies before.