Thursday, May 28, 2009

She's a Lady (with a job)

A couple funnies from today. Phoebe brought me a game piece today with a word on it and said, "Lady? What does this say?". This evening she was measuring herself with a yard stick and said "I weigh 50 pounds".

At school on Tuesday I helped out at the school library with the Accelerated Reader store. The "store" is glass case with prizes in it with the prizes having points (like Chuck E. Cheese). The kids cash in the points they've earned reading for the prizes. Owen had a good time picking out his prizes when I was there. I was behind the counter handing out the prizes and helping the kids figure out how many prizes they could get with their points. Today we were talking about his good prizes. He said "So, you've finally got yourself a job".

1 comment:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

LOL! Owen should take over for Jay Leno, not Conan.