Sunday, May 3, 2009

Phoebe cuteness

Phoebe does and says so many cute things that I forget to write about them all here. She calls Chloe and Owen "the kids". When they are at school she asks where the kids are. When I tell her to call everyone for dinner or whatever, she'll yell "Kids!! It's time to eat!". This morning she was eating her breakfast and was looking around the kitchen. She said, "You have a nice house, Mom. You have kids in it".

Last week she was playing in her Rose Petal Cottage and she put on her little apron and was cooking. Then she came to me wearing it and was carrying a little Magna Doodle. She asked me what I wanted to eat. I named off some things and she "wrote" them and ran off to fix them. She was my waitress taking my order. She did this over and over.




This morning I asked her how her eye was feeling (it was closed this morning when she woke up and all gunky, plus her nose is runny). She said "Better, but actually my nose is not".

4 comments:

Amanda said...

She is such a sweet little girl!
l,
Amanda x

Miss Lisa said...

That's so cute :)

SaRaH said...

Actually, she is the cutest.

Unknown said...

OMG, how adorable!