Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mom, There's a bear in the fridge



For a few days now there has been a bear in the refrigerator. Danny and I commented on it and laughed about it. We assume Owen put it there for whatever reason. We left it there. This morning Phoebe said "Mom, there's a bear in the fridge". Still, we didn't take it out. (It doesn't surprise me that no one has taken it out and put it where it belongs. I've often wanted to conduct an experiment and leave something on the floor or counter, or wherever, and see if anyone ever picked it up. My bets are no. I seem to be the only one who picks up anything. I've tried to leave something for a few days but it drives me crazy and I eventually put it away.) I find odd things in odd places all the time. The bear isn't the only weird thing in my fridge. There is also a container of wax worms (for fish bait). Not so odd for around here though. Do you have anything weird in your fridge?

2 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I don't have anything weird in my fridge. DH had bloodworms in there for a while for his fish, but I made him take them out. Icannot stand worms in the fridge, even dead, frozen ones.

I do, however, want to get a little toy animal and put it in there and see how long before anyone notices. Maybe a zebra.

Jacque said...

Chris, I hate the worms in there too. I always worry they'll get out. We have an old fridge in the basement dh is supposed to put his worms in, but somehow these are in my fridge. They are stuffed in the crisper drawer in a bag, maybe he thought I wouldn't notice.

Defintely get a zebra and put in the fridge and then blog about what happens. ;)