Saturday, May 30, 2009

Friday Funnies

Phoebe was a riot today. I wish I could remember everything she said. This morning was cold. We saw some cows in the field and she said the cows were cold. Then she said "The cowboy should build them a house". The cowboy. We live in rural WV. We have farmers.

We went to the bank today and she stuck her little head up to the counter and said, "Lady, can you give me some money?". What's with the Lady thing?

I was muttering to myself in the van today and Phoebe said "Are you talking to me??"

She was eating mandarin oranges out of a cup today with a spoon. She was having a little trouble and said "These oranges are hard to catch".

We're going camping tomorrow and Owen was talking to Phoebe about where we would all sleep. He asked why I sleep with Daddy. I said because we are married. He said "And that's how you got us".

Finally, this is Owen in the bathtub this evening:

3 comments:

Dawn said...

haha!! All very funny, but my favorite is Owen in the bath!

Unknown said...

Ahem. Yes, that is how we got you. LMAO.

Nellie said...

Your kids are a hoot. I love the funny things they say.