Monday, June 9, 2008

School's Out!

Today was the last day of school. Chloe didn't actually go, but it was the last day. ;) It was just Field Day and it was in the 90s and I knew she'd be so hot. I was afraid her asthma would be bad too. She didn't want to go anyway. I went and picked up her report card. She got all As. I can't believe she'll be in the 5th grade!




This was Phoebe this morning when I was up on the chair cleaning:



I took these pics of Owen for his birthday invitations. Which one should I use?



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Go straight A Chloe!!!

SaRaH said...

Beautiful AND Smart! You have a good thing going over there. For Owen's invites, all three are cute. I think I'd vote for the third one overall because the other two I love for specific reasons. Like that makes sense. :P

Miss Lisa said...

I like the third pic! Way to go Chloe :)