Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back to Blogging!

Incase anyone has missed me, we've been busy and my internet was down for four days, so I haven't blogged much. I don't know who missed the internet more, me or Owen. Poor boy loves the computer. As soon as we got home from camping the last time, he ran to the computer and said he missed his computer and Cartoon Network. He's had allergies or a cold or something for several days. His sniffing can be heard for miles. He will only take a couple different kinds of medicine, but at the store the other day after lots of sniffing, he said he thought he needed some "algae medicine" (instead of allergy). A couple days he threw up from the draining and coughing. He can throw up at the drop of a hat. Today he woke me up at 7:00 and wanted to go to Walmart to buy an Indiana Jones Lego set. He has an agenda today I guess. He is trying to get Chloe out of bed now so we can go to Walmart. He's carrying around a little paper from one of his Legos sets that is showing the Lego set he wants to buy. When he wants me to do something he says he'll give me a smooch if I do it. Yesterday he got mad at me for not letting him go to the neighbor's and said "I'm not going to pick you any more flowers and I'm not going to work any more puzzles with you!". Chloe used to say something similar when she was little and got mad at me, she'd say she wasn't going to play with me any more. Darn it. Anyway! I'm back and will blog some more this week! :)

2 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Man, Owen knows how to work it! I pray Brody never learns to withhold kisses and flowers from me! Eegad! LOL!

SaRaH said...

You're BACK! I so missed my daily dose of wild things and owen-isms.