Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Owen!!!

Today my baby boy Owen is 5! When he woke up this morning and I told him Happy Birthday he said "I'm not 4 anymore!". He's so excited to be 5! We're having his party this weekend, but to celebrate today, he wanted to go to McDonalds to eat and play. We got our food and went to go outside (regardless that it is 93 degrees), and there was a sign that said the playground was closed for repairs. (A very poor sign I might add. It said "due too repair's" instead of "due to repairs". The teacher in me wanted to correct it! You can see it in the pic of Chloe and Phoebe.) Of all the days!! Bless his little heart, he didn't even get upset. He was happy to eat his nuggets and fries and play with his Kung Fu Panda toy. We told him on the way home we'd stop at the park instead. By then it had started to storm and we didn't get to do that either. He didn't mind and said he wanted to go home and open his presents.







We got him a Playstation 2 and three games. He was so excited when he opened them he actually quivered.






My scanner is broken and I don't have any pictures on my computer from when Owen was born. I tried to take a picture of a few pictures I have, but it didn't work well. This is the best I could do.





He's such a sweet little boy and I'm so happy we have him. He's had a fun day and we'll have lots more fun at his party this weekend. Tonight I'm taking him to the movies to see Kung Fu Panda. Chloe will come along, but Nana is watching Phoebe. So, that should be a good time too! I'll maybe post a pic of that later.

Happy Birthday big boy Owen!!

4 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

He looks thrilled! Happy Birthday Owen!

SaRaH said...

Happy Birthday Owen! Have a great party this weekend!

Small Shake said...

Happy birthday Owen!

By the way...I was in the Dr.'s office today, reading Family Fun, and saw Miss Pheobe's picture eating her yam pancakes!! So cute!! :) :)

Unknown said...

Awww! Happy Birthday, Owen!