Thursday, June 12, 2008

Phoebe's in a magazine!

Some of you already know, but Phoebe is in the June edition of Family Fun magazine! She's on page 14 in the Mailbox section. I sent an email and picture to Family Fun about the Sneaky Chef recipe I tried that they featured in their magazine. (I shared the recipe for the Golden Pancakes on this blog awhile ago, and I think the pic too.) It has her picture and her name in the caption on it, and the little note I sent, and my name and where we are from. So cool!


Photobucket

Okay, I went back and found the old post about the pancakes and the pic that's in the magazine. Here's the link: http://wherethewildthingsarefamily.blogspot.com/2008/03/sneaky-chef.html

1 comment:

Miss Lisa said...

How cool! Hope she doesn't get all stuck up on us now ;)