Monday, June 16, 2008

Cue the Choir!

Phoebe has a new cute thing she does. She has the little Leap Frog Activity Table that plays music. She goes over and turns it on. Then she gets a book (always the same book, I think because it is hardback) and she stands with it open and sings. Cute in itself, but then I realized she is doing it because at church we stand and sing with our hymnals open. SO adorable I can hardly stand it. I can watch her do it over and over. When the music stops, she goes over and starts it again.



As not to leave the other two out and their cuteness, today Chloe and I went to the grocery store together. It doesn't often happen that it is just the two of us. Phoebe and Owen stayed with Danny. Phoebe napped while we were gone. Chloe was helping put the bags in the cart when we were checking out. I thanked her and she said "I don't think you could've handled this on your own".
On the way home from a friend's house this evening we were going along listening to a cd and Owen suddenly said "I've never ate shrimp before". Okay then.

2 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I was having a rough day, and the cuteness stories - esp the shrimp one - made me laugh out loud all by myself. Thank you for that.

Miss Lisa said...

Silly Phoebe--you need to film that :)

My 9 year old seems to think I am helpless without her too!