Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ode to Joy

This morning I've been serenaded by the lovely recorder players at my house. Chloe has played Ode to Joy and various other songs she learned at school the past couple years. She's actually pretty good at it. She plays the piano too so she can play songs she normally plays on her piano on the recorder. She has a "real" recorder and Owen has an 88 cent one from Walmart which Phoebe is playing. Notice Phoebe is insisting on wearing her bathing suit today while Chloe is still in her pjs. I'm also in my pjs and Owen is wearing his swim trunks. We're half way to the pool anyway.



Then, just for your entertainment, here is Chloe last night performing a dance for me. Flashdance, anyone???


1 comment:

Miss Lisa said...

My oldest is always playing 'Ode to Joy; on the recorder too--must be popular with the almost 5th grade crowd ;)