Saturday, June 28, 2008

My sweet Chloe

I love this picture of Chloe I took today while she was outside playing. Playing outside is her favorite thing to do, and what she does most of the day in the summer.



I got to spend a couple hours with her today, just the two of us. I took her to piano and then we stopped at a couple stores. Nothing much, just some time with her and it was nice. I like just being with her. She talks my leg off, but it is nice to just let her talk and listen to her. Sometimes when it's all of us, it's hard to just focus on her and what she has to say. She's such a sweet girl.

3 comments:

SaRaH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SaRaH said...

she's beautiful, jacque! (i think i misspelled your name in my first comment) :P

Miss Lisa said...

She's doll. Glad you got some one on one time :)