Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lost a boy and gained a girl

Mom and Dad came up for donuts this evening and took Owen home to stay the night. Chloe had been playing with her little neighbor friend outside. Chloe asked if she could stay the night. It's much easier for me to say yes to a sleepover when Owen isn't here. When he is here, there is usually issues. He wants to play, they don't want him to. He wants to pester the life out of them, they fight. It's now midnight and they are still up but playing nicely. I'm about to tuck them in for the night when they are finished with their popcorn. Reminds me of sleepovers when I was young. We'd listen to Air Supply and Duran and Duran, read the latest news on Kirk Cameron in Tiger Beat, and ate Oreos. I guess that was when I was older though. Chloe and Marly have listened to music but they've played Littlest Pet Shops a lot. There is a whole Pet Shop village set up in her room. Chloe is having a sleepover with 8 girls in about a month for her birthday, I hope I can survive it! Oh the days of sleepovers!


No comments: