Friday, August 1, 2008

I caved

I've been doing the South Beach diet for 11 days. I've lost some weight and have been strict with it. Until 5 minutes ago. I ate a bowl of cereal. Is that so bad? It's cereal. Not a hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and nuts. I love cereal. I would love an english muffin toasted with some peanut butter and honey. If I had english muffins I'd be having that now too. This weekend we're going camping. I have the camper loaded with the usual (hot dogs, marshmallows, chips, etc.). I also have it loaded with salad, chicken, beans, and crystal light. Tonight I've decided I can not go camping and have fun and eat a salad for crying out loud!! I'm not happy with my weight but I'm not happy eating like a rabbit either. My clothes don't fit and we go to the beach in two weeks, but I can't do this diet anymore. ~sigh~

1 comment:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

When I did the south beach diet, I lasted 6 days. I was having fantasies about bread. When I caved, I ate bread and cereal for 5days straight. It was so bloody yummy.