Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First day of 5th grade

Today was Chloe's first day of 5th grade. I missed her all day. She came home happy and had a good day. We were all happy to see her when she got home.








Owen's Kindergarten teacher and aide came for a home visit today. His teacher was Chloe's teacher and we like her a lot. It makes me feel better about sending my baby off to school. He made her a picture of a snowman and wrote his name. He loves snowmen, and was even a snowman for Halloween a couple years ago.





Another school year, I'm hoping for a good one!

3 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

It won't be good--it will be GREAT!!!!!!

My oldest started 5th too--it's the 'middle' school here. YIKES!

Unknown said...

She looks so cute!

Teachers do home visits there? That's so cool. I've never even heard of that!

Jacque said...

Robyn, the Kindergarten teachers here always do home visits. It's great!