Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Martian Matter

Yesterday we went to the mall school shopping. Chloe got her ears pierced too. She got them done when she was two, but they had grown over. I wanted to do Phoebe's but chickened out. We stopped at Target and Owen got Martian Matter Alien Maker for a reward he had earned. He has wanted it forever and loves the commercial for it. He and Chloe both have played with it nonstop since we brought it home. If you need a gift for someone, this is great!! It says for ages 5+. Chloe is almost 10 and she loves it too. They have played so well together doing it, so it's given me a chance to get things done around the house and pack for the beach. They don't even want to stop doing it to eat, take a bath, or go to bed. I think I'm going to have to buy a refill kit.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Chas said...

Hey Jacque, I just love your blog. You have so many great tips and recipes! Keep it up! Your children are beautiful and Pheobe is so cute!
Chas

Dayna said...

Hi Jacque,
Thanks for the tip on the martian stuff. A question for you...I really want to get Sam's ears pierced but was thinking 2 might be too old as far as being an active toddler. Do the kids mess with their ears much at 2? I am so up in the air about it I can't decide! Thanx, D

Jacque said...

Hey Dayna,
Sorry I'm late on replying, we've been at the beach. I didn't get Phoebe's ears pierced because I chickened out, but Chloe got hers pierced at two or three and did fine. I think Phoebe would mess with hers. She doesn't even like wearing a necklace or bracelet. I want to do her ears though. We'll see. I just hate it that it hurts. Only for a minute though.
You'll have to let me know if you get Samantha's done!

Jacque said...

Hey Chas! Thanks so much! I miss you around the SF board. How are you?