Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Painting and Cleaning

It's been a busy couple days. I painted Chloe's room that is now going to be shared with Phoebe too. We are putting up bunk beds, new curtains, cleaning, and organizing. Today we had to run into town to get Owen's hair cut and get a couple things at the store. Then I was back home to finish touch up painting and putting the furniture back in. Tomorrow the beds will go up and we'll be finished. I'm tired and will be glad when it's done.

I just uploaded some pictures from Sunday when we had a family get together at my uncle's house. He has a pretty creek in front of his house that the kids all enjoyed.




Phoebe with our cousin Leslie:



Chloe and Owen with cousins Marley and Mariah:



Danny, Dad, and Owen:





Now for baths where hopefully we can get all the paint off of us.

1 comment:

Miss Lisa said...

I love painting walls but getting paint off is a pain. We have the best luck rubbing with olive oil before bathing
GL!