Saturday, July 19, 2008

Friends and a Funny

Today we went to my friend Tammy's place for a get together of some of our college friends. Some I hadn't seen in ten years! It was great to see everyone. It was hilarious looking at our old pictures and yearbooks. College was so fun, and where Danny and I met. It's nice to think back about those times. The kids had fun playing together, especially in the sprinkler and the water. The group pictures are funny of Owen and Phoebe. Owen is mad in one because he doesn't want to stand still for pictures on everyone's cameras. The other one he is watching me, and Phoebe is only interested in her cup of milk. The girls in front are cute with their arms around each other.






For the funny, on the way home Chloe said, "You want to know something funny about me?". Danny and I took the bait and said sure. She said "I have no control over my pinky toes. I have to move them with my fingers."

4 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

LOL - the pinkie toes cracked me up.

SaRaH said...

i'm sitting here double checking my pinky toe control. Your kids are too funny.

Miss Lisa said...

That is funny--and cute :)

Love that added John denver to your playlist!

Dayna said...

I love the thing w/ the pinky toes! Sounds (and looks) like you had a great time! :)