Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Be careful what you teach them

It was too hot to play outside today, so we played inside. I've been working with Owen more on his letters and numbers, etc. to make sure he's ready for Kindergarten (ack!). So I gave him some shaving cream to write his letters in. (My shaving cream, not the man smelling kind. I made the mistake of using the men kind when I was teaching and it made the whole room stink for hours.) Chloe and Phoebe wanted to do it too. Phoebe thought it was great fun. Then this evening she was eating yogurt for her snack, and I went to put something away. I came back and she had put yogurt on the table and was writing in it with her finger.



(Phoebe is wearing that same hand me down dress in this picture. She picked it out again today. She loves getting her own clothes out. She's writing in the shaving cream here.)

1 comment:

Tiff said...

She looks like she's having the time of her life! I'll have to let Makenzy make a mess like that (when DH is gone of course, that big of a mess would give him a heart attack)!