Friday, July 11, 2008

The best, or worst, $7 I've ever spent!

Yesterday the kids and I headed to to Home Depot, Target, and the mall. We even ate lunch at the Olive Garden (not terribly smart to be outnumbered 3 to 1). At Target Chloe bought the Yada Yada Voice Recorder/Changer. You say something into it and it changes your voice and you can warp it. She and Owen did that a million times and then they would die laughing. I mean big belly laughs. Today they are still at it. They laugh like there has never been anything funnier. I thought it was funny the first time, or even the first 25 times. Today, not so much. I'm going to pull my hair out if I have to hear it one more time. They love it though. Chloe mentioned wanting to take it with us next week on our vacation. I'm going to have to misplace that thing before Monday. Trapped in the van for hours with that could make me lose it. Tonight she's staying the night with my sister, perhaps I'll send it along! ;)

2 comments:

SaRaH said...

i agree. that money would have been better spent on a buxton fo sho.

Lolita Breckenridge said...

We're totally getting that next time we're at Target.