Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A bad hair day (and other bad times)!

Poor Phoebe has been having some bad days. Here she is with some serious bed head. I wish I would have taken the picture somewhere besides the brown couch so you could see it better, it was wild! She woke up like this and we all thought it was pretty funny.





She has had Hand Foot and Mouth disease which is not pleasant. She started with a fever and told me her mouth hurt. I just thought it was her teeth, but turns out her mouth was full of blisters. She has a really bad blister on one of her toes that I know hurts. She can't wear shoes very well and bandaids won't stay on. Today she has a bad diaper rash and is very whiney and clingy. I know she is getting four new teeth that are so ready to pop through. Then this evening I noticed she has two new teeth on the top that I didn't even know she was cutting, her first molars. It looks like they've been through several days, right when she's had blisters in her mouth! Her sleep schedule is all off today, she was up at 5:30, napped at 8:00 until 10:30, so her afternoon nap didn't happen. She fell asleep at dinner and had a late nap. I'm hoping for some sleep tonight! Poor baby!

Here are a couple pictures of her before she developed all of her ailments. ;)


1 comment:

Miss Lisa said...

poor baby! Hope she feels better soon!