Monday, July 7, 2008

Art and Craft Fair

We went to the annual Art and Craft fair yesterday that we go to every year over the 4th of July weekend. It was hot and humid (and muddy) but we had a good time looking at all the exhibits and booths. For some reason I only have pictures of Chloe. I think because Phoebe was mostly in her stroller and slept some too. Owen wasn't too interested in doing much, he was hot and ready to go home.

Chloe made a stuffed elephant. She does this every year. Last time she made a doll I think.



Chloe at the petting zoo. Its' the same petting zoo we saw at Danny's work picnic. Remember the baby pigs that were with their huge mommy the last time we saw them? Owen kept saying they weren't with their mommy. He was afraid of the animals (those darn scary goats and chickens!) because they came running up to them so they would feed them from the cups of food we bought.



This is the bee beard guy we always like to watch. They put the queen bee on his chin and the rest of them get all over him like a beard. Neat, but creepy.



I bought some treenware that I always buy there each year. I love it. We had some yummy kettle corn (Owen called it skettle corn) and a lemonade that cost $5. I couldn't believe it cost $5. I guess I made a big deal about it being $5 because Owen would say, "Give me a drink of that $5 lemonade". LOL

I always love the art and craft fair and look forward to it. It's so neat to see the talents that people here in the state have. The woodworking and pottery is amazing. I love the quilts and all the handmade things. Another fun day!

1 comment:

Miss Lisa said...

That is really neat--we need to see the elephant :)

The bee thing was a bit creepy but then I get nervous around bees!