Monday, March 2, 2009

A busy weekend

We were on the go much of the weekend. Saturday Chloe had her piano lesson and then she went with my aunt to get her first real manicure. She had fun because her two cousins went too. While she was doing that Owen, Phoebe, and I went to get Owen's hair cut and shopped until time for a birthday party we went to. Chloe met us back there. Sunday we went to church and then to my cousin Josh's wedding reception. They went to Flordia and got married last month. The reception was very pretty and was at a historic hotel. Phoebe looked around and said "What is this place?". After we came home we colored eggs. Owen had been dying to color them so we did. I'm sure we'll color them several more times before Easter actually gets here. Here are some pictures of the weekend.

Ready for church:



Mariah, Marley, and Chloe registering guests at the reception:



With the bride and groom:



The girls from above:



Phoebe with my Mom:



My boys:



Owen with his Easter eggs (he likes the boiled eggs but only eats the white):



Phoebe with her eggs, she was rough on the eggs, cracking several in the process of coloring them. It's okay, we ate them anyway.

3 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

Chloe is really growing up! She looks great--wait til you give her a pedicure (she'll get addicted!).
Everyone looks so pretty in the pics! And Phoebe is just a doll :)

SaRaH said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Your kids are gorgeous!

Kimberly said...

love the matching church outfits on the girls :)