Saturday, March 7, 2009

Marker madness

First, I have to show these two pictures for my friend Rosie who mentioned that you can't really see Phoebe's earrings in the pics on the blog. I took these two outside this morning so you can see the glorious earrings.







Also, when I was talking to Rosie on the phone last night, this is what I discovered later that Phoebe did with a marker she was coloring with. She traced her feet on paper. This is even after I tried to wipe it off with a wipe. Hopefully a good soak in the tub tonight will help.






Then I took this video of her about it. I love how she says sorry. Who can get mad at this cute thing?

5 comments:

Dawn said...

OMG! She is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!! I love the toes and the earrings, but mostly I love those cheeks!! :D

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Really, the cheeks are sublime. Also, I love how she is trying to distract from the marker on her feet with "hey, look, it's my bellybutton!" Very wise girl.

Ok, and my word verif is "quitamom". HUH?

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

I want to eat her up. Right. Now.

Tiff said...

I love how she says the work "belly". She is absolutely adorable!

Jacque said...

Thanks, girls! <3