Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bathroom Humor

Phoebe made me laugh out loud last night. It was right before bed and she said she had to poop. She was wearing a nightgown so she wanted me to go to the bathroom with her to hold up her "dress". We wouldn't want a dress down in the toilet. She pooped, then hopped off the toilet to flush. She always looks at what she's flushing (and sometimes tells it bye bye). She looked at the poop, made a face, looked at me and said, "Isn't that terrible?". Oh, that cracked me up.

Another funny thing she's been doing, is when she gets mad or upset she will say "I'm about to cry!". At least she gives us a warning.

She can also be so sweet. She likes to rub my upper arms. Like when she's going to sleep, drinking from her sippy, for comfort, or just because. (Chloe rubbed my ear, so this is better than that at least.) I asked her yesterday why she likes to rub my arm and she said "Because I love you". That's good enough for me.

5 comments:

SaRaH said...

That child is sweet beyond sweet!

Hez said...

Oh my. She is sweet as pie :) I lol at the 'I am about to cry'.

Dayna said...

Awwww Jacque! Your posts are always so great to read, your kids are awesome (and funny!).

Dawn said...

Awww...the "because I love you" is precious!! :D

Unknown said...

Oh, poop! At least it's in the toilet. That's not so terrible!