Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ten things I learned

Things I learned while waiting in dentist and doctor's offices last week:

1. I apparently don't read magazines I subscribe to. I read several Parenting and Parents magazines that were all news to me. I have them at home but I guess I hadn't read them very well.

2. There can be a child named Octavia that dresses like a boy and doesn't speak very clearly. She runs wild while her mother chases her and the Dad giggles.

3. My blood pressure goes through the roof while I wait. White coat syndrome a nurse called it.

4. Doctors do not care if you wait for two hours to see them.

5. Some people wear their slippers to the doctor.

6. I learned from a little boy that the Easter Bunny does not lay eggs.

7. Most people do not turn off their cell phones even though signs are posted everywhere to turn them off because they interfere with the computers.

8. Some people bring their friends to the doctor with them.

9. That Phoebe can sleep through the teeth cleanings of her siblings admist the craziness of a waiting room of children.

10. That I hate waiting in doctor and dentist offices.

2 comments:

Nellie said...

Your children let you read while you were waiting? Amazing. Bethany always sits on me and whines.

Dawn said...

I am really impressed with number 9!! :)