Friday, April 10, 2009

Catching up in pictures

It's been a busy week with lots going on. I'm too tired to remember everything, so I'll just share some pictures.


The Kindergarten egg hunt at school:





Picture day at school:



With the Easter Bunny this morning. Owen had a piece of candy in his mouth that the Bunny had just given him. Phoebe was afraid and didn't want to get too close. I noticed about four hours later her shirt and pants were on backward (she dressed herself this morning). Owen asked the Bunny if he could hop, so the Easter Bunny got up and hopped. Later he said that was just a man in a suit.




Eating snowcones at the fleamarket today:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chloe looks so pretty in her picture day outfit. She must have taken a beautiful pic!

Nellie said...

I saw Chloe, and I realized she is not a little girl anymore! She is verging on teenage years! She looks so grown up in her outfit, and then I saw her in pig tails, and I felt better. Seeing her grow up really dates me because she was born the year I was married.