Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a busy, but nice Easter. The kids enjoyed their Easter basket goodies and egg hunts. I did a lot of cooking and we did a lot of running to dinners and to church. The kids sang and had parts to say at church. Phoebe loved being on stage and singing. She said her part "Jesus is Alive!" very well. Owen did some entertaining on stage, we held our breath to what he'd do next. Chloe was a lady as usual. My favorite Easter song we sing at church is
Up From the Grave He Arose.


Now we have three days of Spring Break. The weather isn't going to be great, but the kids seem happy to just be at home and relax. Sounds good to me!

Checking out the Easter basket loot:



My family at church; my mom, dad, sister, me, Danny, Chloe, Owen, and Phoebe:






2 comments:

SaRaH said...

BEAUTIFUL family! I hope you guys have a wonderful week of relaxation.

Nellie said...

Happy Easter Week!