Monday, April 6, 2009

Mystery gifts

My friend Chris is doing this on her blog . I'm game to have some fun with it:

Here is the offer: I hereby pledge to make something for the first 5 persons who respond to AND agree to the conditions of this blog/offer. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. What you get is what you get. It could be a papier mache statue of me, or a haiku, or a doll made of toothpicks. Or something that you have always yearned for in your secret heart but didn't even know until I gave it to you. Or something else.

What I create will be just for you. One of a kind!

It’ll be done this year (2009).

I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be.

Unless you live near me, it will be something that needs to be mailed, so you’d have to be willing to provide a viable address.

In return, all you need to do is post this text into a blog or bulletin of your own and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your note under these same conditions.

IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if you do not post your own blog/bulletin to pay this forward.

Anyone?

1 comment:

Jess said...

definitely :D Already blogged though ;)