Saturday, April 25, 2009

Circus field trip

Yesterday was Owen's Kindergarten field trip. I rode the bus with them and went along. Owen loved it all and says his favorite part was the clowns. I liked the elephants and this motorcycle show. There were 7 motorcycles riding around this ball. Amazing.




Here's Owen on the bus on the way. On the left is Nathan, his best friend. On the right is Drew, who threw up beside me on the way home. But we won't talk about that.



The best buddies at the circus:



Owen waiting for the show to start. We were to pack our lunch to eat at intermission, or have the school cafeteria pack a lunch. The poor kids held those lunches on their laps and wanted to eat so badly.



Most of the kids from our group watched most of the circus looking like this. They watched so closely.



I didn't get very good pictures but here's a few more.



6 comments:

Dawn said...

Going on field trips with the kids sounds like fun! I look forward to that! I liked all the pics! Sorry about the throw up mishap. ;) I've seen those motorcycles in the ball before....crazy. Like how do they learn to do that? Wouldn't they crash and stuff while first learning and practicing?

Dayna said...

Those are GREAT pics! That sounds like a blast, going on a field trip w/ your son!

SaRaH said...

How FUN! I love the picture of Owen with his best friend. I'm terrified of clowns, so am impressed with your bravery... I think the circus field trip would not be a good one for me to chaperone...

Tiff said...

I took Makenzy to that same show when they were in town a couple months ago. It was fabulous!

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Great pics!

Amanda said...

What a great school trip ~ all the kids would have loved it!
Great Pictures!
l,
Amanda x