Tuesday, April 7, 2009

His biggest fan

A couple funnies before I forget!

Sunday when we were driving home Phoebe suddenly started singing "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me". Hilarious coming from a two year old.

Today we drove by a local pharmacy and we saw on the sign that the Easter Bunny was going to be there on Friday. Owen said "Great! He's my biggest fan!". I laughed and asked him about it, and he said yeah, the Easter Bunny and Nathan (his friend at school) are his his biggest fans. I don't know, I think I am Owen's biggest fan.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, I just spit out my water. Where did Phoebe hear that?

The Easter Bunny is MY biggest fan too! What a coincidence. Who knew?

Jacque said...

Robyn,
Chloe has a Nintendo DS game that sings that song and I guess she's heard it from there. We didn't know she knew it!

SaRaH said...

I though WE were his biggest fans!

Tiff said...

I just laughed out loud picturing Phoebe singing that song!

Owen cracks me up!