Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Some kind of trouble

(Some kind of trouble, who sings that country song?)

Phoebe was helping me do laundry this morning. She was pushing the laundry basket to me and it got stuck on the rug. She couldn't push it any farther. She said, "I'm having some trouble here". That so cracked me up.

Speaking of trouble, here she is this morning. She got into Chloe's makeup. As soon as I noticed she was quiet and went to check on her, I opened the door (she shut it so I wouldn't see her) and she said "I wear makeup. I'm sorry.". Everytime she gets into makeup she always puts it on her forehead. In the pictures I took she kept closing her eyes, I guess to show off the awesome eyeshadow.



6 comments:

SaRaH said...

LOL! What a kid. I'd close my eyes for pictures too, if I had that kind of awesomeness for makeup.

Alina Klein said...

Oh my, she's a natural beautician! You should have a seat, Mama, and let her work her magic on you...then be sure to post pictures here. ;)

Unknown said...

LOL. Rylie loves lipstick. On her chin. I tell her to put it on her lips and she says, "No. On my chin." Ok, baby. If it makes you happy.

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I don't get it. That's what I look like after I put makeup on.

Dawn said...

What a beauty!!

Tiff said...

She is so proud of herself!