Thursday, December 18, 2008

Prayer request

If you are reading this, please say a prayer for Dante. He's a boy who is Phoebe's age that is dying of cancer. Christmas is not a happy time for many. I give thanks to God for my healthy children and pray for those who are not. I ask that God gives Dante's parents, Joey and Tony, the strength they need, and pray that they have just this one more Christmas with Dante. I pray for Dante to be pain free and still able to experience some joy and feel the love around him.

2 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

I have been. I've been trying to keep up to date with Dante and my heart just sank and then I just cried when I got the post Tuesday night. I am praying for a miracle!

Miss Lisa said...

Jacque--I just put a post on my blog too--I don't know if you hit the boards any more but maybe we could ask all our bloggers to do a post. We can get the whole world praying for Dante! (you can email me via this comment)