Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Phoebe funnies

I think I've been shopping from QVC a little too much. Phoebe was saying her alphabet yesterday and said "....LMNOPQVC".

This morning she was helping me make lasagna and she kept eating the cheese. I said something like she was a rat eating cheese. She said "No, I'm Phoebe". She did the same thing to Danny the other day when he called her a cute little name.

A little while ago she put on Owen's cape and took off running and said "Super Baby!". (I think because on Dora today the map is wearing a cape and being Super Map. She only watches tv in passing but she must pay more attention to it than I think.)



When she uses the potty I will say "good girl". Lately when I say it she says "Don't say that, mommy". I asked her what I should say and she said "Say good job". So now I say "good job" when she uses the potty. She hasn't worn a diaper all day and so far so good.

She sings Jingle Bells a lot lately. At the end she always says "hey!" twice, "Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh. Hey! Hey!". Changes the whole song to hear that "hey hey" at the end. ;)

If I ask her how we'll do something she says "really fast".

She's also funny to hear fussing at the dog. She'll say "Bad Dog!" and mutter "mean dog" under her breath. She tells Molly she'll have to go outside. She told her she was going to hit her with her purse "really hard".

When she's playing in her basket of toys she'll pull one out and say "I was looking for that". Today she got out a Christmas story book with a nativity picture on the front and she said "I was looking for baby Jesus". In that book they show a little lamb sitting by the manger. She pointed to it and said "A poodle like Molly".

She's just hilarious, and so fun to have around. I think I'll keep her.

2 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

Very cute--my sunflower would get along with her :)

SaRaH said...

Looks like she inherited the family sense of humor! She cracks me up. Super Baby...