Saturday, December 20, 2008

Chloe's Letter to Santa

Chloe's class all wrote a letter to Santa. The teacher mailed them to the newspaper where they were published along with other letters to Santa in a special edition. I hadn't read Chloe's until yesterday when they came out in the paper. Hers reads:

Dear Santa Claus,
I want a Nintendo DS and the Littlest Pet Shop game to go with it. I also want any of the Dogs games for Nintendo DS. I live in Lxxxxx and since you have been coming to my house for 10 years, I'm sure you know where I live. I almost forgot that I want you to give gifts to people who don't have much. You should send them some gifts, too. Good luck going all over the world to give people gifts.
From,
Chloe Rxxxxxxxxx, 10


2 comments:

Dawn said...

What a sweet letter! I love how she asked for him to bring gifts to those that don't have much! You are doing a good job instilling great values in her! :)

SaRaH said...

'I'm sure you already know already know where I live'
lmao.