Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Maid

Phoebe got tons of toys for Christmas. While she plays with them and seems to enjoy them all, she always goes back to this:





I got this little sweeper for Christmas. Phoebe loves it. She gets it out all the time. We'll be in the other room and hear the sweeper start up and we'll all kind of roll our eyes and say she's at it again.

Another Phoebe funny, today in the van she was fussing and I asked what was wrong and she said she couldn't get her leg sleeve up. When I looked back at her, she was trying to pull her leggings up.

3 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Please send Phoebe to my house. Also, I really like your carpet.

SaRaH said...

why oh why don't they make real vacuums for our kids???

tanya or MOM said...

oh oh I need her too!