Friday, December 12, 2008

If you thought that was bad...

Okay, if you thought the last pictures of Phoebe wearing makeup were bad, here's one for you from this morning. She didn't limit it to her face either, her hair is streaked very nicely.




I have a few things to say about it:

1. Why the forehead???
2. I need to buy some more makeup remover.
3. I should really watch that child more closely.
4. I need to throw away Chloe's makeup seeing how she continues to put it where Phoebe can reach it.
5. Maybe she has a future as a make up artist. For the circus.
6. I can't wait until nap time.

3 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

It's very editorial, as they say on America's Next Top Model.

SaRaH said...

fierce

Tiff said...

She blends her colors so nicely! That kid cracks me up! :)