Saturday, November 8, 2008

Where's the show?

Today we went to a Craft Show. When we pulled in the parking lot Owen asked where we were. I told him a craft show. He said, with excitement in his voice, "Great!! I can't wait to see the show!".

We didn't know it but there was a parade in town for Veteran's Day. We watched part of it and they threw some candy and the Fair Queen threw a few little princess sets. The kind from the dollar store with a little crown and wand. Owen got one. A little girl asked him if he could have it and he said no. We thought he'd give it to Phoebe. Oh no. He was very happy about it and said "I can't believe I got this Princess Kit". I loved that he called it a kit. We got in the van and he put the crown on and waved the wand around and said Abracadabra. His Daddy would be so proud.

1 comment:

SaRaH said...

Who would be crazy enough to give away a princess kit?