Monday, November 3, 2008

Sick Boy Update

I took Owen to the doctor this morning. He has pneumonia. He was given antibiotics and a good cough medicine. The dr. advised us to have Owen drink chocolate milk after the antibiotic because it has a bad taste, but works really well for pneumonia. So, we got home and I laid out both medicines and the chocolate milk in his cup. I asked him which one he wanted to take first and he said "the chocolate milk". Such a smart boy. He's been asleep now since right after he took his medicine. I found him like this in his room:



Get well soon, Owen!

4 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

Oh no, that's terrible. If he will, let him drink mother's milk tea--it has an herb that helps release stuck mucus.
Prayers for a quick recovery!

SaRaH said...

Oh no. Poor Owen. I'm sure that his mama's care and chocolate milk will have him recovered in no time.

Unknown said...

OMG, poor baby!

Tiff said...

Awe, I hope he gets well soon!