Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Danny!

Today is Danny's 38th birthday. He took the day off and has had a good family day. He took Owen deer hunting for the first time. Before they went I told Owen to remember he had to be quiet. He was excited to go but said, "I hate that part about it, don't you?". But Danny said he was so good and quiet and even fell asleep! Here they are about to leave. Owen is wearing Danny's orange vest because he doesn't have one of his own. It was huge on him. Danny said you had to have 400 square feet of orange on, and that Owen's whole body was barely 400 square feet.;) They didn't get a deer (or zero deer as Owen reported to me), but they had fun.






This evening we had a little party, which was fun. I made his carrot cake that he asks for every year. It's the only time I ever make it. We had the mini cheesecakes too. We ordered pizza, so it was an easy dinner.



Happy Birthday, Danny!

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh

1 comment:

SaRaH said...

Happy Birthday, Danny!