Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thankful

Owen and I put out a couple Thanksgiving decorations today. One said 'Give Thanks'. I told Owen I was thankful for him, then I asked him what he was thankful for. He said Lego sets. I said "What about your family?". He said, "That too. But I'm really thankful for Lego sets". The boy has his priorities.

Owen has still been sick with a cough and fever. He's been playing and eating today, but still not feeling great. He is not a complainer, but when I ask him how he feels he says "Not berry good". He is absolutely dying for a Frosty from Wendy's. He got some Frosty coupons for Halloween that are eating a hole in his pocket. Everyday he says he wants to go get a "free Frosty". It's become a chant now "Free Frosty, Free Frosty, Free Frosty". So, for dinner we'll go to Wendy's. Since he's sick we'll go through the drive thru, and get the poor boy a free Frosty.

5 comments:

tanya or MOM said...

awww I hope he feels better soon!

tanya or MOM said...

awww I hope he feels better soon!

Miss Lisa said...

Poor guy--hope he feels better soon :(

Dayna said...

I hope Owen feels better. How'd he like that frosty? :)

SaRaH said...

Frosties are far better at treating sick little boys than any cold medicine! Hope it was delicious.