Monday, October 6, 2008

She's figured me out

Chloe's getting wise to me. Yesterday we went to the Dollar Tree (you know, where everything is $1.00). I told the kids they could each have one thing, because I'm generous like that. Owen said "Yay!" and Phoebe got excited too. Chloe on the other hand said, "That would just be $3.00". She got some purple fake hair. Phoebe had to have some too, but she got pink. Owen got a foam sword. Here are the girls this morning in their pajamas sporting their new hair. Phoebe calls it fancy hair.





And here's Chloe's log cabin she had to make for school.





Chloe and Owen are home today because there is no school for students, just teachers. We have these Faculty Senate days once a month. It was nice to have a long weekend. They've been playing all morning and we may pack a lunch and go to the park. I love when they are home from school. This week they go to the fire station and get their school pictures taken. At least its a short week.

2 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

I love that little cabin :)

SaRaH said...

A+++++ for that cabin and her understanding of finance.