Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Phoebe cuteness

Phoebe is sitting on my lap and saw my blog. She saw the pictures of herself I posted recently and said, "That me when I was little".

Lately when I ask her something like, do you need a drink, or do need me to wipe your face, she'll say "No, I'm good". She also likes to answer questions with "sometimes" or "I guess". I love when she does that, and she always says it appropriately.

When I say something she doesn't like (like stop doing that) she says "Don't say that again, Mommy".

Tonight at dinner she took a few bites and started getting out of her chair and said "Be right back". I asked where she was going and she said to see Chloe. So she went over and sat with Chloe for a bit.

I was reading to her today and the book had different animals. Every page she would see an animal and say "I love pigs", then "I love dogs", etc.

And finally, her latest ploy that works like a charm, when I try to go pick up the kids off the bus and leave her home with Danny, she looks up at me and says "Don't leave me". I take her with me, of course.

4 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Clearly Owen has been giving her lessons on witty repartee. She is a doll. I'm going to use "Don't Leave Me" on my husband before the next boys night out, just to mess with him.

Alina Klein said...

Aw, what a funny girl! I love "Don't say that again, mommy". Lol.

SaRaH said...

Your kids seriously crack me up. That's me when I was little. True dat.

Anonymous said...

I love your little girl! She has such a personality!