Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bedtime Princess

Today Phoebe and I went shopping with my friend Anna. Kohl's was having a great sale on toys. I got some for Christmas. I was going to let Phoebe pick something out to have today. She looked at dolls and other toys and would hold them for a little bit, and then tell me to put them back. Then she saw a Princess nightgown and didn't want to put it back. She looks so cute in it. It came with slippers that look adorable on her feet. She wore it around for an hour all proud of it. Then she had to take it off because she said it hurt. Great. It has tulle like stuff on it and she didn't think it was comfy. I tried to put it on her again before bed and she would have none of it.



When Owen saw her slippers he wanted his slippers. I dug his out from last year. He said he wanted to sleep in them. He was in bed a little while and he got up wearing his short pjs and slippers and said his feet were sweating. I told him to take off his slippers. He did and went back to bed. I can't stand to sleep in socks, and I have to have my feet sticking out of the blankets. No hot feet at night for me.

The bedtime princess is now asleep in a soft cotton Princess nightie. A girl's gotta be comfy.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Every little girl needs some nice silky princess pajamas :)

Tiff said...

She is precious!